Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

On Thursday Ryan got to go to kindergarten with Kaitlyn! They were having a bring a parent to school day. Ryan had a nice time, and Kaitlyn was THRILLED to have Daddy spend time at school with her. What a special treat. Here's a picture he took during their time together.



On Friday I went to 4K with Emmy for her valentines party! SO fun. I didn't think I'd be able to go, so it was nice to be there. Emmy was thrilled to have me there!
These pictures are the ones her teacher took.







I had told Ryan we weren't doing anything for valentines this year, but on Monday night (I had had a rough evening!) he gave me a sweet card with a love note written in it and the Twilight 4 movie! So nice! And my neighbor and her CUTE boys came over for a valentine themed dinner, love these guys!



So last night I got a babysitter and we went on a date. On Valentines! That rarely happens, its usually the weekend before or after.




I was a little excited to get a date with my hubby so I did my hair! Haha. We went to dinner and a movie, I bought a Zoo, and we LOVED it. It was great. I'm glad we got to spend some time together before baby #5 gets here. Which MAY be soon...

Also I made some chocolate covered marshmallows for Kaitlyn and Emily's teachers. I let the kids have some after school and they thought that was pretty great. :)

No comments: