So on Wednesday morning the 1st graders had a Thanksgiving feast and I was able to go! So so cute!
After the kids got out of school we stopped at the library :) and then we were off to Adrienne's! We got in pretty late, and then stayed up super late talking!
Thursday was spent cooking and eating :) Adrienne took this picture of the kiddos getting ready to eat, it was yummy!!
It was so fun to cook with Adrienne and the kids had fun playing with each other! Poor Adrienne had a little drama, Tuesday their oven stopped working! Luckily the owners got them a new oven. Stressful to have your oven go out so close to Thanksgiving though!
I got these pictures of the kids cuddled up watching a movie together. So cute!
Kaitlyn and Caden coloring together, I think if we lived near each other these two would be great friends!
Friday we took the two families bowling. Poor Spencer (Adrienne's husband) had to study. We remember those days!
I can't believe I only got 5 pictures. I was too busy chatting it up with Adrienne! Friday evening we left the Dad's home and just the two of us went to the temple, it was wonderful!! And then stopped and did just a tiny bit of shopping afterwards, gotta catch a few black friday deals. :)
We had a wonderful time! It was hard to leave. I'm so glad Adrienne invited us over for the holiday!








No comments:
Post a Comment