Monday, November 23, 2009

Halloween

This year for Halloween Kaitlyn was Ariel, Emily was Snow White, and Logan was Logan/wolverine. They were so cute dressed up. Just before Halloween a friend of mine that works at sears took the kids pictures! I haven't had profesional pics of the kids since Kaitlyn was like 3months. It did not go well. Luckily this time it went much better. In fact, we may even go back. Here's the cute pics my friend got of the kiddos all dressed up.



On Wednesday they went to library hour in costume, and then Friday they went to the Library Halloween party. It was during the day so I took all 3 kids by myself. It was fun and they did really well. This is Logan up close before the party. I wanted him to have the crazy hair, but it wasn't working out too well!



Then on Saturday Ryan had a meeting in Madison for church so the kids and I went trick or treating with out him. I was pretty nervous to do it by myself, but it went really well! It was pretty cold outside, but I guess not too bad for the end of October! Em refused to be in the pictures on the porch, pretty typical for her.







We didn't go too far, but we did get further than I planed. I was aiming for one of their friends houses. We made it there, trick or treating all the way, but after that they were done. Especially Logan. I put all 3 back in the stroller and walked/ran the rest of the way home! At first all 3 were crying, then 2, and by the time we got home they'd calmed down. Logan still wasn't happy. Even though I had gloves on him, his little hands were frozen. I got them in and coats off and dumped their candy in front of them. Em and Kait LOVED this, Log- not so much! He just wanted momma. It took him awhile to realize there was CANDY. Once he was warm he totally loved the candy! Poor boy. Here they are with their loot





Not a lot of candy, but I actually liked that a lot better! It was gone in 2 days, and I didn't have to deal with it anymore!
November 1st we finally got around to painting our pumpkin! We did have some carved ones, thanks to a friend that invited us over! Here are the girlies painting away.




(This is ironic after the last post! I just told Kaitlyn we don't take pictures with out clothes on, and here's one with just her panties! Guess no more pantie pictures!)

No comments: